Big 4 Opportunities Across All Levels
We are currently partnering with one of the largest Accountancy Firms in the country who have multiple exciting opportunities for you to join their Cork & Waterford offices. Currently, our client have openings ranging in level from Senior Associate, Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Manager in both Assurance and Tax.
Are you a fully qualified Accountant with Top 10 Accountancy Practice experience? Are you are looking to progress your career within practice?
If so, it would be great to catch up and discuss these opportunities in more detail.
In these roles, you will get the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading and fastest-growing companies. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive remuneration package as well as flexible working hours.
What the ideal candidates look like:
- Qualified Accountant -e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified
- 3.5+ years experience with a Top 10 Accountancy Practice
- IFRS & US GAAP experience
- Experience of working on Large PLC, Multinational clients within the Industrial, Commercial & Technology sector.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working - including options to work from home, reduce your hours, or flexible start and finish times
- Defined pension contribution scheme
- Formal recognition initiatives and team awards
- 27 days annual leave with the option to buy and sell additional leave
- Educational Assistance
- Family leave. including maternity, adoption, surrogacy, paternity, and shared parental leave.
- Carer's leave.
- Global mobility scheme
- Discretionary sick pay
- Free gym membership
- Travel Pass scheme
- Cycle for Work Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- CSR Days
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.