- Reference: CJ46733
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
BI Web Developer
The BI Web Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of web-based tools and reporting solutions that bring business process automation to our internal customers.
You will work as part of a team of web developers and project managers to automate Business Intelligence solutions.
These Business Intelligence solutions include the following types of applications:
- Cross-functional reporting solutions which allow business functions to interact, comment and approve data elements
- Web-Based Applications used to help automate manual processes, enable our internal customers to scale with the business & introduce process efficiency and cost savings.
- Web-Based solutions that support more dynamic roll-ups.
- Co-developed Web Based reporting applications leveraging partner infrastructure.
- Adhoc Reporting to support analytics and decision making.
- Tableau / Business Objects Reports providing static reporting
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or IT/Software Development related field
- 1+ years relevant SDLC experience within an Agile environment
- Development in PHP, preferably including knowledge of CodeIgniter/Symfony/ other MVC Framework Technology.
- Database & SQL Skills with specific knowledge of MySQL
- Ability to analyse and operate on very large data sets.
- Knowledge of Unix Shell Scripting
- Integration testing and Unit Testing to ensure solution is ready for handover.
- Analytics and data visualisation software such as Tableau
- ETL tools and concepts.
- Enterprise Data Warehouses such as Teradata
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!