Role Purpose: To support the balloon development and manufacture of new and existing balloon products.
- Develop high performance balloon technologies to customer specifications using a range of materials which would typically include Nylons, PETs, Pebaxs, Polyurethanes and other proprietary materials and custom designs.
- Work with customers to identify balloon performance requirements for a complete range of medical applications.
- Work with full team to take R&D balloon concepts through the product development process into steady state manufacturing.
- Be responsible for the development of new and existing balloon products from initial concept through to completion as part of a project team.
- Develop a robust production process for the manufacture of new balloons, optimising processes to maximise balloon performance, and minimise process cost.
- Prepare document product specifications, manufacturing processes and process parameter settings.
- Oversee Balloon Data Testing using HBLT Testers, Smart Scope & Water-bath. Prepare/Oversee all Compliance & Testing Data reports for customers.
- An engineering, science or equivalent degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably with experience in the medical device field.
- 2-3 years Exp with Balloons, Polymers, Extrusion or Materials
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email email@example.com