Our client is a rapidly growing IT services provider seeking a highly skilled Azure/Field Engineer to join their team. Our client is transitioning from on-premise solutions to cloud solutions, and as an Azure/Field Engineer, you will provide technical support and ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget. Additionally, the Azure Engineer will offer a partnership where every service is tailored to our customers' individual IT requirements, working closely with recognisable multinational IT companies such as Microsoft, Malwarebytes, HP, Dell, and SonicWall.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Company Car
- Microsoft training for the suitable candidate to give Microsoft Azure qualifications.
- Provide IT support to existing client base both on-premise and in the cloud
- Support/Implement Cloud Transition projects (Azure Networks and servers, Office 365 migrations)
- Manage Client Azure Infrastructure
- Support Microsoft Windows servers
- Provide field service support when required.
- Office 365 administration and setup of new clients
- Manage projects efficiently and see them through to completion
- 5+ years of IT support (Field based experience preferred)
- MCSE, CompTIA Qualification, or similar an advantage
Technical skills we like to see:
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure (Networking, Windows server builds)
- Experience configuring LAN/WAN (Switches/Firewalls/Routers)
- Experience with Office 365 management
- MSP or medium-large company infrastructure support experience
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, and Windows Server
- Strong virtualisation experience in Azure, vSphere, or Hyper V
- Experience using shared storage in a virtualisation environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Good working knowledge and experience in the configuration of VPNs
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of wireless with Unifi is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.