A superb opportunity has become available for a Senior Finance professional to join an excellent organisation on a contract basis in Shannon.
Reporting into the Vice President of Finance, this position will have full responsibility for the management of accounting and reporting and accounting for various stakeholders.
- Full responsibility for timely and accurate preparation of the monthly, quarterly management accounts and year end statutory financial statements
- General Ledger Accounting
- Full responsibility for maintaining all the general ledgers within the Company’s group accounts.
- Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports to parent company, for the Board and internal management teams.
- Co-ordinate the necessary financial analysis and periodic reports required for management.
- Liaise with the external & internal audit teams.
- Manage and partner across departments to ensure agreements reflect accurate financial information.
- Preparation of the annual budgets and rolling forecasts throughout the year.
- Complete the necessary analysis and periodic reports required for the parent company.
- Process Improvements: Initiate process improvements.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years experience PQE
- Strong analytical skills
- SOX experience
- Knowledge of Irish and US GAAP
If you are interested in this position, please contact me on 061 512270 or alternatively, email me on email@example.com with your CV for a confidential discussion.