- Reference: D46857
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin South, Laois, Wicklow
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer of medical devices and pharmacy components.
Operating exclusively in plastic injection moulding field, our client boasts a global client base and in-depth expertise in Pharmaceutical and MedTech products.
The Role and Our Client:
- Ideal role for an automation professional with a strong grounding in automation and experience of fault finding to take on a new challenge.
- Opportunity to join a highly technical and innovative environment.
- Will work with cutting edge, advanced machinery in the plastics injection moulding field.
- To support our client’s highly automated plastic injection manufacturing environment.
- Work on automation cells, robots, pad printing and ancillary equipment.
- Assemble parts for the automated machinery.
- Undertake a range of repair, fault finding, maintenance and root cause analysis tasks.
- Manage the performance of machines.
- Undertake a preventative maintenance programme.
- Implement and improve equipment maintenance processes for critical equipment.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Graduate with 2 years experience.
- Graduate from other Engineering background with 4-5 years’ experience.
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of PLC logic.
- Be a proactive and dedicated individual.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a team player mentality.
Interested? Contact us now!
- For further information on this role, please contact Blaithin O’Shea on 01-6620088 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
- For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick