Video for this job
You will have the responsibility for the design of Automation solutions for specified areas within our new Biologics drug substance facility in Dublin. You will have responsibility for providing ongoing support to the Automation components in specified areas of our facility.
You will get to work in a global organisation who are on the cusp of a very exciting period withon Biologic manufacturing.
This role will be accountable for implementing system changes and conducting system investigations for specified automation systems in such as manner as to ensure they maintain the safe and compliant operation of the site.
We would like this person to have active engaged participation in the site tier processes as well as supporting a culture of continuous improvement at the site.
You will report to the A&IT Director
Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years GxP (life science, pharma, med device) experience
- Demonstrated expertise with the following specific technologies
o Delta V
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Experience with automation system implementation and validation (as per the SDLC methodology)
- Experience with the implementation and on going support of Automation Technology solutions
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
Experience with Bio-Pharmaceutical Drug Substance production Experience with facility commissioning and startup Full understanding and application of S88 model
Demonstrated expertise with the following specific technologies
o Supervisory Control Systems (SCADA) e.g. Siemens WinCC, Siemens TIA Portal, Wonderware
o PLC Controls, Siemens and/or Allen Bradley
o Process Data Management Systems, OSI PI
o Siemens Desigo BMS
o System Virtualisation
- Six Sigma Certification
- Ability to work with all levels of business customers in a highly dynamic environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline is required. Master’s Degree preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this opportunity please contact Gillian Nicholson directly on 0906478104 or email me directly at email@example.com