On approval of project concept, the candidate will be involved in the compilation of detailed electrical & safety schematics using AutoCAD Electrical in compliance with the various directives and also those specific to the client.
- The role involves the extensive development of software within the Siemens TIA & Step 7 platforms. This is a paramount requirement of the role.
- The role involves the development of robotic control solutions using ABB, Kuka,Techman & MiR. Programming experience with at least one of these systems is very desirable but not essential.
- All software development must be in a methodical & repeatable manner.
- Experience in the use of bus motive power networks and DCS is desirable.
- Experience in the deployment of OPC UA Kepware.
- Must show the ability to work to a tight schedule, while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- The role involves the interfacing with customer engineers/representatives and management.
- The candidate will be required to deliver the design, testing, safety, quality and operational documentation on handover of the various projects to the client. This will be an ongoing responsibility during any project delivery.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and