- To support our clients highly automated plastic injection manufacturing environment.
- Work on automation cells, robots, pad printing and ancillary equipment,
- Primary task would be assembling parts for the automated machinery.
- Undertake a range of repair, fault finding, maintenance and root cause analysis tasks.
- Manage the performance of machines.
- Undertake a preventative maintenance programme.
- Implement and improve equipment maintenance processes for critical equipment.
- Design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes.
- Automation experience which has included fault finding.
- At least 2 years relevant post-graduation experience in automation. Or, if experienced in similar role – 4-5 years’ experience.
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of PLC logic.
- Attained an Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering qualification.
- Be a proactive and dedicated individual.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a team player mentality.
- Good working knowledge of PLCs such as Siemens S7 and Allen Bradley etc.
- For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Blaithin on 01 66 200 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org