- Reference: LK443131-15
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Kerry, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: Automation Engineer
A permanent position has become available with my client in Co. Kerry. You will be working as Automation Engineer on the companies largest Irish site.. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly automated fast moving production site and gain exposure to some of the most advanced manufacturing technologies in the world today.
What the role will require:
- Proficiency with Intouch 9.5 SCADA, Siemens S7, APT software development and project rollout.
- Thorough knowledge of change control within medical device regulated environment.
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects within a high volume 24/7 production environment.
- Self-starter and self-managed.
- Good communication skills.
Specific Equipment Experience Required
- PLC Control
- Motion Control
- RFiD Systems
- Vision Systems
- laser systems
- Data interface
- Equipment Design
- Equipment commissioning
- AB ControlLogix, APT, Elau, S7 for high speed sequencing or packaging control.
- AB Servo control (Kinetix), Delta Control
- P+F, Balluff, Omron (for tracking product)
- Cognex, Neurocheck (for print confirmation)
- Mitsubishi, Epson (for product handling)
- Cognex, Datalogic, Accusort (for product identification)
- Intouch, System Platform (ArchestrA)
- Multiple systems
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, OR equivalent several years’ experience working with relevant equipment/systems
To apply for this great opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential call please call Ben on 061 512 270