- Reference: CJ44463
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Great opportunity to join a leading Accountancy Practice based in Cork City. Excellent career progression opportunities as well as extensive training and a great work/life balance. Car parking also provided.
Working closely with the Internal Audit Director and Partner, this offers you the opportunity to provide practical risk management, internal controls, and compliance and process improvement solutions to a diverse client base.
Our client are looking for an experienced professional, with strong experience of internal control and internal audit, in both financial and operational processes and are knowledgeable of the leading best practices and standards. The ideal candidate will have excellent professional, communication and report writing skills and have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. Our client will provide a challenging and exciting work environment, interesting and varied projects.
- Delivering internal audit projects and reviews that meet deadlines and quality objectives.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Performing controls testing.
- Complete testing working papers and audit files.
- Preparing reports, that are of a high standard, for review by the Director/Partner
- Working as key part of a team, having the ability to lead teams and manage junior members of staff and review their work.
- Continuously building key technical and professional skills.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure advice and projects are successfully completed and to identify opportunities to provide to existing clients.
- Professional qualification – ACA, CIMA or ACCA, or IIA
- Strong experience of internal control and internal audit, in both financial and operational processes.
- Experience in carrying out IT audits is desirable, but not essential
- 2.1 Honours Degree or above
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail