About this Role –
Great opportunity to join a leading Accountancy Practice based in Cork City. Excellent career progression opportunities as well as extensive training and a great work/life balance. Car parking space also provided.
Working closely with the Internal Audit Director and Partner, this offers you the opportunity to provide practical risk management, internal controls, and compliance and process improvement solutions to a diverse client base.
Our client is looking for an experienced professional, with strong experience of internal control and internal audit, in both financial and operational processes and is knowledgeable of the leading best practices and standards. The ideal candidate will have excellent professional, communication and report writing skills and have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. Our client will provide a challenging and exciting work environment, interesting and varied projects.
Main Duties –
- Responsible for a portfolio of audit clients
- Perform all aspects of the risk-based audit process ensuring on-time completion and within agreed fee budgets
- Preparing and reviewing audit paperwork
- Preparing and reviewing statutory compliant financial statements
- Supervising and reviewing the work undertaken by audit trainees
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure advice and projects are successfully completed and to identify opportunities to provide to existing clients.
Main Requirements –
- Professional qualification – ACA, CIMA or ACCA, or IIA
- Strong technical knowledge and an awareness of current issues
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-491 1065 or email email@example.com