Our client is a top tier practice has an immediate requirement for an Audit Senior to join their Audit team based in their regional office Limerick.
This Audit Senior requirement is due to continued growth and development of their regional client base and our client is ideally looking for an Audit Senior who is top 10 trained and looking for an opportunity to work with and develop your career within a Regional Office of a leading practice?
- Reporting into a management team of partners and managers, working towards the achievement of regional departmental goals and targets
- Supervision of assignments with a specific focus on audit, resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted operational deliverables
- Management of the firm’s relationship with clients including service delivery and coordination of service offerings from other departments
- Measurement against personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in training and development of other team members
- Involvement in continued development of the regional office through marketing initiatives
- Responsibility for staff reviewing procedures
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA
- Ideally trained within a top 10 practice
- Proven experience in the supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you wish to discuss in confidence, please contact David Fitzgibbon or Jennifer O’Gorman on 061 512270.