Senior Auditor – Galway – Hybrid Working
- Managing and planning audit assignments to ensure timely completion of engagements to required standards and within the relevant statutory deadlines
- Ensuring that all audit files are prepared and completed to the required standards and are compliant with the relevant regulations
- Reviewing the work of other junior audit staff and to provide training, guidance and support as required
- Prepare and review client financial statements
- Preparation of Accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Manage all client work in progress
- Qualified accountant
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Audit & Accounting
- Excellent Audit and Technical Accounting skills.
- Capability to provide technical support and guidance for junior staff
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.