Audit Senior required to join a leading progressive organisation in Galway with responsibility for coordinating financial services practice across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa. Our client offers excellent conditions i.e. training, career progression and offers a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as flexible working hours.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Qualified Accountant -e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified
- 3.5+ years assurance experience with a Top 10 Accountancy Practice
- IFRS & US GAAP experience
- Experience of working on Large PLC, Multinational clients within the Industrial, Commercial & Technology sector.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working - including options to work from home, reduce your hours, or flexible start and finish times
- Defined pension contribution scheme
- Formal recognition initiatives and team awards
- 27 days annual leave with the option to buy and sell additional leave
- Educational Assistance
- Family leave. including maternity, adoption, surrogacy, paternity, and shared parental leave.
- Carer's leave.
- Global mobility scheme
- Discretionary sick pay
- Free gym membership
- Travel Pass scheme
- Cycle for Work Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- CSR Days
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.