This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an award-winning accountancy practice who is experiencing substantial growth at present. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as flexible working hours. If you have 5+ years Audit experience and are looking for a new challenge or to take the next step this could be a great opportunity for you.
Please feel free to get in touch for a full job description and more details. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 021 4809118
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Operate with appropriate autonomy at manager level.
- Lead our audit teams in planning, managing and executing Audit assignments in an efficient and effective manner, reviewing their work and reporting to the Audit Partner.
- Manage and coach employees and trainees.
- Be responsible for managing a large and varied portfolio of clients, including work in progress and billings.
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients.
- Identify client needs and new business opportunities within client organisations.
- Prepare and present business tenders in order to develop and grow your client portfolio.
- Have access to our experts in advisory, tax, business development, and financial services.
- Maintain a high quality of work and consistently adhere to professional standards.
What we are looking for:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA Qualification
- 5+ years’ Audit experience
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Client facing experience and believe in excellent customer service.
- Experience of managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
- The ability to motivate and manage staff under tight deadlines and experience working as part of a team supporting others
- Commercial awareness, promoting our audit service offering with the assistance of our marketing and business development teams.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email email@example.com