- Reference: LK46675
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
This firm is the largest independent group in the Mid-West in their specialist area. They have created a strong workplace culture, combining a work life balance with a corporate atmosphere and high standard of work quality.
As Audit Manager will be involved in providing audit and accounting services across a diverse portfolio of Clients, both nationally and internationally and will have day to day interaction with the key business leaders.
If you are looking for an opportunity to align yourself with market leaders and have a clear line of sight on progression this is a role you should review as the business recognises that people are their greatest asset.
If you wish to have a confidential discussion, please call Jennifer O’Gorman on (061) 512270.
- Implementing a risk-based audit approach while managing audit engagements
- Liaising closely with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings and discussing business developments generally.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients
- Reviewing audit work papers
- An additional requirement would be non-audit services to clients including general accounting, compliance, company secretarial and business advisory.
- Understand the key risks for a business and think strategically about the client’s needs.
- Coaching, training and developing auditing staff to improve their knowledge.
- You will be required to provide guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA
- Ideally 5+ years of external audit experience.
- Irish and US GAAP, IFRS, experienced dealing with international clients and accountants in a number of jurisdictions.
- Strong leadership and communication stills with experience leading teams.