Audit Manager required to join a leading progressive organisation in Galway with responsibility for coordinating financial services practice across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa. Our client offers excellent conditions i.e. training, career progression and offers a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as flexible working hours.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent qualification)
- At least 3 years’ experience in Financial Services audit
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (US GAAP, UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
- Strong communication skills
- Team working skills
What you will get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working - including options to work from home, reduce your hours, or flexible start and finish times
- Defined pension contribution scheme
- Formal recognition initiatives and team awards
- 27 days annual leave with the option to buy and sell additional leave
- Educational Assistance
- Family leave. including maternity, adoption, surrogacy, paternity, and shared parental leave.
- Carer's leave.
- Global mobility scheme
- Discretionary sick pay
- Free gym membership
- Travel Pass scheme
- Cycle for Work Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- CSR Days
If you are fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) with experience in both a Big 4 and a medium-sized practice environment please get in touch for more details.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.