My Client Dalcour Maclaren are a market leader providing a wide range of land and environmental services to the utilities and infrastructure sectors in the UK and Ireland since 2003. Due to continued success Dalcour Maclaren have decided to set up operations in Ireland to deliver on some very exciting upcoming projects nationwide.
Associate Surveyor responsibilities:
- motivate and manage a team in the delivery of land and property advice and services for Utilities and Infrastructure clients
- set out, manage and review team objectives in line with company business plan and strategies taking pride in and full ownership of the standard of work, financial performance, client satisfaction and team performance
- develop strong working relationships with both external clients and stakeholders
- display clear commercial awareness and contribute to team and company growth by generating new work from new and existing clients through networking and cross-selling of professional services
- monitor and ensure team time recording and client reporting requirements are met, maximising billing and taking responsibility for meeting and exceeding financial targets whilst always maintaining gross margin
- provide supportive line management, holding regular constructive one to ones, empowering individuals by recognising achievements, encouraging feedback and effective delegation whilst also being able to hold difficult conversations
- maintain and improve own expert knowledge and skills through company run and specialist CPD
- ensure compliance with relevant legal, regulatory, contractual and organisational requirements and policies in own area of responsibility
Associate Surveyor Requirements:
- Assoc SCSI/AssocRICS or MSCSI/MRICS
- 5-7 years PQE as a Rural or Commercial surveyor.
- Preferred utility sector experience
- have a strong experienced in leading a team and challenging projects
- be a great team player
- enjoy delivering results
- have a full clean Irish driving licence
**FULL SPEC ON REQUEST**
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Cornally.