- Reference: CJ46088
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
The Associate Manager, Supply Chain will be responsible for leading the Supply Planning team to ensure satisfaction of customer service by producing, monitoring and driving achievable production schedules based on net requirements, available capacity and resources. A continuous focus on quality, service and cost, ownership of raw materials inventory levels, setting targets and reduction initiatives are key requirements of this role.
- Deliver on goals and objectives.
- Manage the Supply Planning team with a focus on engagement and delivery of department and site KPIs.
- Lead and develop the Supply Planning team by providing clear direction, setting agreed performance expectations and results, creating a positive team environment ensuring engagement and ongoing coaching and development of team members.
- Develop and implement supply planning processes which deliver best in class performance and desired outcomes to enable operational excellence.
- Drive the monthly Supply Review process as part of IBP and lead the monthly and quarterly build plan process.
- Develop and implement best in class purchasing processes to deliver excellent performance and results.
- Collaborates with all functions to deliver on site priorities.
- Assume ownership and work closely with Finance in relation to target setting and inventory reduction initiatives.
- Understand capacity in each value stream and anticipate capacity constraints/overages.
- Proactively identify and escalate issues with the end to end supply chain which will impact on customer service levels.
- Co-ordinate material shortages process to ensure no impact to production plan.
- Actively participate in cross functional/cross site/cross franchise initiatives.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with all company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety standards.
- Ensure supply planning team supports NPIs as needed to meet agreed launch dates.
- Develop effective relationships with external and internal stakeholders to build mutual trust and drive performance.
- Organise and drive best in class customer visits.
- Delegate for Manager, Supply Planning as required.
- Drive site material risk management process.
- Is the first point of contact for daily supply issues/escalations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Third level qualification in Business, Materials Management or Equivalent. IPICs qualification is desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory/people management experience in a high volume busy environment is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of MRP systems.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to work under pressure, have strong organisational skills and build strong teams.
- Results and metrics orientated.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Is proactive and uses their initiative in all aspects of role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!