Our client, who specialises in life-changing products, is recruiting Associate Quality Professionals, to join their state-of-the-art facility in Longford. offers a competitive salary and benefits package. You will be primarily responsible for conducting quality-related activities to deliver consistent, high-quality documents, services, products, and processes.
- General Area: Budgets own time to carry out assigned duties that support business goals. Interacts constructively with employees, managers, and cross-functional peers. Completes compliant documentation and provides solutions to local problems of low scope and complexity. Supports project work and acts as a community member.
- Quality System Compliance: Maintains awareness of industry regulatory standards. Ensures compliance with site-level policies and procedures by promptly reporting non-compliance issues to the department manager. Works effectively within the team.
- Risk Management: Applies basic Risk Management principles to work.
- Problem Solving: Receives general direction. Makes simple decisions. Carries out tasks related to area of responsibility with management oversight.
- Complaint Evaluation: Investigates standard complaints. Provides solutions to local problems.
- Design Control / Documentation & Change Control: Identifies needs. Provides reasons and justifications in support of change.
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR a relevant combination of education or experience.
- Quality or related field experience preferred.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of regulatory requirements in the healthcare environment.
If you are interested in this role and are looking for further information, please contact Emma Cawley.