Associate Quality Professional
Our client, a leading company in Sligo, are recruiting for Associate Quality Professionals.
Primary Function :
Conduct quality related activities to deliver consistent, high quality documents, services, products and processes.
- General Area: Budgets own time to carry out assigned duties that support business goals. Interacts constructively with employees, managers and cross-functional peers. Completes compliant documentation and provides solutions to local problems of low scope and complexity. Supports project work and acts as community member.
- Quality System Compliance: Maintains awareness of industry regulatory standards. Ensures compliance to site level policies and procedures by promptly reporting non-compliance issues to the department manager. Works effectively within the team.
- Risk Management: Applies basic Risk Management principles to work.
- Problem Solving: Receives general direction. Makes simple decisions. Carries out tasks related to area of responsibility with management oversight.
- Complaint Evaluation: Investigates standard complaints. Provides solutions to local problems.
- Design Control / Documentation & Change Control: Identifies needs. Provides reasons and justifications in support of change.
Education and Years Experience:
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education or experience.
- 0-2 years work experience in this job area.
- Quality or related field experience preferred.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of regulatory requirements in the healthcare environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.