Associate MES Operations Manager
The Associate MES Manager will be responsible for the management of the MES and alignment of the system with the business needs and policies and procedures.
- Design sessions with users as needed for continuous process improvement.
- Review company documentation including SOPs, requirements and Manufacturing Batch Records to assess MES impact.
- Develop strong business relationships within various teams and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Align MES Support team’s business practices with other team and organisation objectives and pro-actively anticipate future needs and create solutions to address them.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance including all future upgrades, enhancements and validations as needed and approved by senior management.
- Work with system vendor to guarantee MES is up to date and can easily meet current and future business needs and actively drive process improvement initiatives as appropriate.
- Provide system performance and usage metrics as required.
- • Collaborate with appropriate Training groups to develop and schedule training sessions.
- Degree in IT, Engineering or science field.
- 5+ years experience in a similar industry with a minimum 2 years in MES role within lifesciences or pharmaceutical environment.
- MES system configuration experience
- Experience in programming automation systems DCS and SQL and Oracle preferred
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Deirdre Sheehan on 061-512270 or email@example.com