Associate Manager Technical Training
Our client is currently seeking an Associate Manager to lead the Technical and Regulatory Training.
- Responsible for leading the technical and regulatory GxP training.
- Defining the site training strategy, supporting the learning management system, organizing the GxP learning plans by role and ensuring employees are adequately trained to meet the applicable GxP regulations and standards.
- Manage training program & training delivery.
- Review and develops SOPs pertinent for training system.
- Counsel individual managers and employees to identify learning requirements by designing individual training or development programs.
- Organize, facilitate and present training sessions to groups or individuals.
- Assist in and define and facilitate the nature of contracts with vendors for special training services.
- Oversees the distribution of new employee training.
- Coordinates and works in conjunction with the Sr. Manager who oversees
- Technical Training in GMP training content and delivery.
- Follows and maintains systems defining the role of the Technical Training Department.
- Assists in providing an employee, manager or regulatory agency the necessary information on training documentation or for regulatory inspections.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to coordinate and establish training goals.
- Manages and develops team of training specialists
- Interface with e-Learning specialist on department projects and initiatives.
- MA or BA in related degree.
- 5-6 years experience in pharmaceutical or related highly regulated environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Deirdre Sheehan on 061-512270 or email@example.com