Associate Financial Accountant – Galway city
- Applies principles of accounting to analyses financial information and prepares internal and external financial reports in a COS environment
Maintains the control of accounts and records in such areas as expenses, Inventory, Cost Accounting and Standard Setting
Designs, modifies, installs, and/or maintains accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions
Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures and internal controls.
- Minimum relevant level 7 degree required and continued progress to professional qualifications desired.
- Strong understanding of Finance function and processes
- Project management and adherence
- Strong acumen in using Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP experience desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.