Rare Associate Director of Supply Chain opportunity with one of the leading global players in the biopharmaceutical industries. As the Associate Director of Supply Chain you will play an integral role in developing and realising the Supply Chain capabilities roadmap of the organisation. You will be a key player in supporting the business on the standardisation of E2E supply chain processes, with a focus on cross-functional integration & supporting technology and will have a significant role in the success of Global Supply Chain by developing capabilities and managing productivity enhancements.
If you would like to learn more about this unique opportunity please feel reach out and we can discuss in confidence.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Project management of future state processes & implementation activities.
- Manage all satisfaction, utilization, and ROI calculations of the solutions delivered.
- Lead the gathering, documentation, and management of system & process requirements.
- Create business cases for identified process improvements and solutions.
- Manage the Business Process Management Community
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Bachelor Degree in a related discipline, Masters preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma Black-Belt Certification
- APICS, CPIM and CSCP Certification
- Extensive experience in a project/portfolio management role and Supply Chain Planning within the biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical industry
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Stock Options
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien.