My Client Dalcour Maclaren are a market leader providing a wide range of land and environmental services to the utilities and infrastructure sectors in the UK and Ireland since 2003. Due to continued success Dalcour Maclaren have decided to set up operations in Ireland to deliver on some very exciting upcoming projects nationwide.
As their exclusive partner I am now recruiting for their first hire in Ireland. I am looking to speak with Senior Surveyors/Project Managers with experience managing projects in the Utilities sector, this role will offer great opportunity to progress your career to Associate Director level
Associate Director of Utilities and Infrastructure projects responsibilities:
- resolve complex and sensitive issues and provide high-level strategic advice to both clients and internal stakeholders
- manage client and/or sector contracts with the view to consistently exceed internal and external targets whilst taking full ownership and pride in the service provided and the people behind it.
- drive and improve service delivery and innovation.
- develop strong working relationships with client personnel, internal and external stakeholders whilst holding professional conversations, managing expectations and discussing feedback to improve the level of service provided
- take responsibility for the team performance and support the development of more junior members of staff
- demonstrate excellent commercial awareness, putting forward innovative ideas and taking responsibility for bringing in new work through networking and cross-selling of professional services with both new and existing clients.
- participate in and support company groups, initiatives, events and social activities and embrace our values, engendering a positive attitude within the workplace
- ensure compliance with relevant legal, regulatory, contractual and organisational requirements and policies in own area of responsibility.
Associate Director of Utilities and Infrastructure projects requirements:
- Assoc SCSI/Assoc RICS or MSCSI/MRICS qualification
- 10 years PQE as a Rural or Commercial surveyor.
- Utility sector experience is an advantage
- have a strong track-record of leading a team and managing challenging projects
- be a natural problem solver
- enjoy delivering results
- have a full clean Irish driving licence
**FULL SPEC ON REQUEST**
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Cornally.