- Manage, coach & develop a team of Quality System Specialists.
- Drives compliant execution of the following for their assigned processes and projects:
- Manages specified quality system processes.
- Works directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site, sector/franchise/regulatory requirements.
- Work directly with the various owners/teams to ensure investigations/actions are implemented and accurately documented in a timely manner
- Compiles, contextualizes, evaluates and presents Quality Systems data and metrics for all metric review meetings. Utilizes quality tools to track, trend and communicate quality performance metrics in presentations/reports/dashboards.
- Understands and uses data, key metrics and statistical methods, quality tools or computer-based solutions to improve processes
- Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to responsible management
- Identifies personnel that require training on the relevant processes and rolls out training as required
- Role model Company Values and site Ideal Behaviour’s.
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Planning and prioritizing activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to present data effectively
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- Analytical skills
Education and Experience:
- Third level qualification (preferably Science or an Engineering related discipline) and 5 or more years of related experience
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and working knowledge of other major regulatory agencies regulations and guidance’s is highly preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point, Adobe, SharePoint and ability to quickly learn new systems is required.
- People management experience is an advantage
- Lean or Six Sigma qualifications is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!