Video for this job
Collins McNicholas is recruiting for an Assoc. Director, IT Strategy to join a leading biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The Assoc. Director, IT Strategy will be delivering a portfolio of projects and measuring the success of these projects throughout implementation.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Business and technology planning with leaders in MFG and IT.
- Oversee the development and management of the product life cycle plans for products in the manufacturing production platform.
- Oversees staff that delivers for the Manufacturing Production value stream.
- Accountable for leading end to end business process improvement and driving solution adoption for manufacturing and packaging product areas.
- Builds and maintains relationships in IT and Commercial Manufacturing; promoting communications and collaboration.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business or a related field.
- 9+ years relevant experience within the information technology field or an industry with reliance on technical expertise.
- Experience in a GxP-regulated environment is essential.
- Proven ability to develop analysis-based strategic plans to develop successful products.
20% travel required
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid Annual Leave.
- Life Insurance
- Sick Pay.
- Health Care.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.