We are working in partnership with a Global Pharmaceutical company. We have a new opening for an Associate Director, Supply Chain (Remote) This is a pivotal position within the organisation. the successful candidate will be responsible for managing improvements across key supply chain processes. This role will collaborate with process owners to implement improvements, provide change management support, education, evaluate effectiveness and optimize processes.
- Manages direct reports and project resources to deliver key projects assigned as priorities in Strategy and Annual Objectives.
- Develops team operating model and contributes to BPE team overall effectiveness.
- Leveraging Business Process Management techniques, collaborates with process owners in the development of key supply chain processes to maximize operational effectiveness (including S&OP, S&OE, SRM).
- Influences / Establishes appropriate measures / metrics to assess and report on business performance.
- Develop and improve process design, documentation, and training ensuring consistent execution in support of business operations
- Partners with Supply Chain and business management to define the strategy for optimizing and maximizing the use of the SAP ERP system.
- Develops and maintains the Master Data Governance (MDG) process for the SAP ERP system.
- Develops and maintains the model for SAP awareness, education and training.
- Partner with functions to provide advanced problem-solving support for complex supply chain issues, developing creative solutions to support business objectives.
- Manages requirements gathering, future state design and fit-gap workshops with business stakeholders.
- Identifies and makes recommendations on business process gaps, risks and opportunities. Plan for effectiveness and then efficiency.
· Third Level Degree in any of the following: Business/Project Management/IT
- Master’s Degree (Supply Chain management, Business Pperations).
- SAP Certification(s) in Supply Chain areas.
- Continuing supply chain education, training and/or certification.
- Continuing management development
- training and/or certification.
- 5- 10 years with involvement in business process continuous improvement building a broad base of business operations understanding.
- 5 years progressive experience in Biopharma, with Biologics experience desirable.
- 3+ years in a mid-level management role in a supply chain or associated relevant area.
- Experience managing successful cross-functional supply chain projects and initiatives.
- Experience in the following areas ideal:
- o Business process management, BPMN 2.0, Signavio
- o Operational Excellence / Continuous improvement
- o Project management & Change management
- o Best practices in SAP Master Data Governance
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviors
- Proven skills in managing and motivating direct reports and those assigned in projects with a broad range of skill sets.
- Proven ability to collaborate, facilitate and influence across our business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; writes concisely, clearly and informatively.
- Excellent presentation skills to communicate results and success, as well as risks and opportunities, to senior-level management.
- Ability to foster and develop relations with internal and external management.
- Ability to thrive in a virtual dynamic environment
- Can enhance team, department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
Attractive Benefits package on offer with this position.
For further details on this opportunity, or for a confidential discussion on this position please reach out to Gillian Nicholson at email@example.com or call Gillian on 90 6450665