We are delighted to bring to market the position of Associate Director for our IT services client based in Dublin. For this position we are seeking an industry background ideally in either Pharmaceutical or Medical Device with proven years of experience within IT Project Management.
The position is at Director level, are looking for someone with 10-15+ years experience who could be interested next step up into a Director role. We are interested in someone who is used to managing projects that have a business & technical elements like data warehousing business intelligence etc
The position is at Director level sitting on the senior management team reporting directly to the MD/ MD is Dublin based. Permanent position with a benefits package.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in either IT Engineering, Science or related field discipline.
- Experience with the pharmaceutical industry and GxP applications.
- A minimum of 10 years of Project Management experience.
- Proven experience within Project management, Business Engagement, Vendor Management and Delivery.
- Strategic approach to project / program management with ideally international experience.
- Strong client focus and commercial awareness.
High Level Responsibilities:
- The position will involve operating at a senior level, with clients & technical teams to ensure projects are executed with Quality & regulatory compliance.
- There is an expectation given a certain level of experience that you can work with the business processes & migration technology to improve their value proposition and client satisfaction.
- Managing & Overseeing senior client engagements & the management of projects.
- Strategic ownership strategic management from the beginning in terms of client engagement strategy engagement with the client, until such time you assign a relevant PM to a project.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Providing leadership to the wider teams.
- Demonstrable experience managing technical teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgment in technical assessments and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated team player with strong customer orientation and ability to work in multinational and multicultural environment.
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Up to 30% domestic and international travel requirement.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact me directly.