We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Commercial Analyst to join the finance department in our client business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to gain invaluable industry experience in a company where they will be exposed to many different functions including FP&A. The ideal candidate will be someone that is part-qualified in accountancy and is working towards completing their exams. This person will play a key role in the Commercial Finance Team, delivering timely, accurate, clear, and complete information to support the business partners in making informed business decisions.
- Administer the approval process of the sales budgets – MDF, Listing Fees & Promotions.
- Liaise with the sales team and other departments to fulfill approved spending.
- Support the processing and tracking of the company rebate program.
- Assist and support the team with the month close process.
- Support the Commercial Finance Lead on ad-hoc and strategic projects as and when required
- Preparation and communication of monthly price list for review and ongoing ERP Pricing maintenance.
- Partner cross-functionally with the Sales team, Operations team, and external customers as and when required
- Exercise superior professional judgment to do what is right for the company and the customer at all times
- Preparation and calculation of Sales Rep Commissions.
- Constantly look to review and improve processes to ensure we work effectively and efficiently
- Ad-hoc reporting and other duties as required.
Key Candidate Requirements
- Recent or newly qualified accountant preferable (ACCA/ACA/CGMA/CPA). Candidates approaching completion will also be considered.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in a similar role or FMCG industry desirable.
- Proficient with or ability to quickly learn new accounting software.
- Proven accurate data entry and excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power BI (or similar).
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, problem solve, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and evolve in a dynamic working environment.
- Fluent written & verbal English is required. Another European language would be highly desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.