We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Accountant to join a leading financial institution based in Limerick City. This is a 9-month contract and a hybrid working model is offered. The Associate Accountant position focuses on revenue for Irish legal entities and includes the calculation, invoicing and collection of fees, as well as debtor management and month-end close financial reporting requirements for all clients.
- Capture, validation and review of Administration and Fiduciary fee billing data as accrued in the funds and validation of those accruals to documented arrangements.
- Production of VAT invoices for all clients on a timely basis.
- Submission of client billing and invoice data and other correspondence as required by email.
- Work with Client Services and Operations teams to ensure all new business revenue is captured on a timely basis.
- Calculation of monthly revenue accruals to meet the requirements and deadlines of Financial Accounting and their month end close schedule.
- Responsibility for timely completion of fee accrual analysis as part of the month end process.
- Collection of fee debtors on a timely basis in line with agreed company and client authorised procedures including generation of payment instructions and banking entries.
- Review and update of client static billing information in line with documented fee agreements.
- Review of monthly debtor reporting for completeness and accuracy.
- Any other adhoc duties as required from time to time.
- Accounting / Finance qualification preferable but not essential.
- Senior office / billing administrator with experience in a fee invoicing / debtors control role (financial services experience preference but not essential).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to organise data and process volume to tight deadlines.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to partner effectively with peers, line managers, business and overseas partners.
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively to ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Strong IT skills notably Excel to advanced level and Word (essential).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.