- Reference: LK5678945x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Contributing towards collective targets for billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Reporting directly to the Tax Partners.
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives.
- Working with the Partners and the management team on advising international clients on their international structures.
- Involvement in the delivery of training to colleagues on trainee contracts.
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant.
- Strong experience of working with Irish and International clients in providing innovative tax solutions.
- Very strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities.
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
What a night at the Great Places to Work Event! Over 900 attendees this year which is a record and The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road deserve great credit for running a smooth operation ensuring everyone was well looked after as always. The brilliant Camembert Quartet, house band of the Late Late Show, entertained us […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more