- Reference: LK5678945x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Contributing towards collective targets for billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Reporting directly to the Tax Partners.
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives.
- Working with the Partners and the management team on advising international clients on their international structures.
- Involvement in the delivery of training to colleagues on trainee contracts.
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant.
- Strong experience of working with Irish and International clients in providing innovative tax solutions.
- Very strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities.
Collins McNicholas were honoured to attend the CIPD HR Awards in the Intercontinental Hotel, Ballsbridge on Friday 16th February last as these awards celebrate and reward outstanding achievements in people management and development, honouring the valuable contribution that HR and L&D make to the success of every organisation. What a wonderful lunch event it was […]read whole article
Question I have just taken on my first senior management role, after moving to another engineering firm. I am really enjoying the role. However, I’m in my 30s and a lot of the staff that I manage are older and have been with the company for longer than I have. Some of these staff […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more