An incredibly exciting opportunity to work with a growing lifestyle brand has arisen. You will be working with a team of 10. The company already has a great Store Manager on board alongside supervisors and sales advisors who are all very much looking forward to the shop opening, now they just need a really great, experienced Assistant Store Manager to join the team!
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times.
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by head office.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time.
- Maximising store profit while controlling costs.
- Cash management both at checkouts and in back office.
- General Merchandising duties.
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of the store.
- You will be highly energetic and motivated
- KPI focused and target driven
- Previous similar experience is desirable
- You will have a strong work ethic and thrive for success
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email email@example.com