We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual, who wants to work in a competitive and challenging retail environment. You should be a hands-on ambitious person looking to grow and develop your career within our client’s large organisation.
The Assistant Store Manager role comes with a significant salary of 41k. Our client offers excellent training and career progression.
Key responsibilities for this Assistant Store Manager:
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times.
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by head office.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time.
- Cash management both at checkouts and in back office.
- General Merchandising duties.
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of the store.
Type of candidates for Assistant Store Manager:
- You will be highly energetic and motivated.
- You will have a strong work ethic and thrive for success.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full clean driving license.
- Outstanding customer service skills.