An exciting opportunity to work with an accomplished global supermarket group has arisen. This multi-award winning supermarket group is expanding and are looking to add to their team of talented and driven Store Managers. My client is dedicated to being the best supermarket employer in Ireland and are renowned for their training programmes. This is one of those hard to find employers who recognise, acknowledge and reward your hard work and commitment. The pay and benefits are amongst the highest in the sector. As an employer, they will encourage and support you to reach your full potential and progress and develop your career within the company. It really is the case where the more you put in, the more you get back.
The Store Manager role comes with a significant salary. Our client offers excellent training.
About the role:
As part of the Store Management team, you’ll need plenty of energy, great ideas, and a good mix of ambition, character and determination to do well. After all, it’s your personality that sets the tone for your whole store. It’s a rewarding role, and everything that happens within those sliding doors is driven by you and your team. As someone who leads by example, you’ll take control when things get busy. It’s all about building a helpful, respectful and friendly team who can do more for customers with less.
Duties to include
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times.
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by the head office.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time.
- Cash management both at checkouts and in the back office.
- General Merchandising duties.
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of the store.
- You will be highly energetic and motivated.
- You will have a strong work ethic and thrive for success.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full clean driving license and your own transport
- Outstanding customer service skills.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Celia.Moloney@collinsmcnicholas.ie or call 091 706 719