Excellent contractor opportunity to undertake an Assistant Project Manager role on a 6-month contract.
This position will support the project management of the Investment Restrictions team.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your experience in test coordination and execution, information management systems and setup of a management system.
The role will include coordination and tracking of designated tasks with attention to scoping, planning and execution.
You will be joining a team of three based in Limerick.
- The initial first 3 months will be 80% based on testing and tracking.
- Information management and setup of a management system.
- To establishment a steady state BAU Operating Model.
- Documentation of process flows.
- Coordination and tracking of designated tasks with attention to scoping, planning and execution.
- Monitoring and supporting the baseline project plan.
- Working with the Test Manager supporting the integrated testing phases.
- Formal Project Management certification (Prince or PMI).
- University degree (Level 8).
- Knowledge of project management practices and techniques including scope, plan, risk and issue management.
- Agile development methodology systems (JIRA).
- System testing.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 email@example.com