- Lead the promotion of safety within all areas including the ongoing identification and resolution of safety issues
- Provide leadership and motivation for the personnel in the area
- Participate in the overall management of the business
- Manage quality, hygiene and cleanliness standards throughout the areas.
- Daily scheduling of production volumes in various areas
- Plan manning levels to cover production plan, holidays and other leave
- Plan downtime, maintenance and scheduled testing
- Initiate and support lean/continuous improvement / cost reduction activities.
- Strong awareness of GMP and Health, Hygiene & Safety requirements
- Honours degree in Food Science or related discipline
- Excellent communication and team management skills required.
- Familiar with the Ingredients processes – Whey processing to Whey protein Concentrates
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Unit processes – Membranes concentration, Fat separation, Pasteurisation, PHE Chilling, Evaporation, Spray drying, Packing
- Knowledge of Services – Steam, Chilled Water, Potable water, river water, compressed air and electricity and Heat & energy recovery and regenerations.
- SCADA automation control,
- Ability to spec out process plant and equipment including Block Flow Diagrams and P&ID
- Auto Cad experience
- P&ID generation and understanding
- Quality Risk assessments, validation and change controls
- Coordination of different vendors and managing people
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!