Our client, a global leading food business in West Cork is seeking Assistant Production Manager on a permanent basis. In this role, you will ensure that production targets (quality, volume, costs) are consistently met through the effective management of people and processes.
Attractive Package on offer.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Promotion of safety within all areas including identification and resolution of safety issues.
- Daily scheduling of production volumes in various areas.
- Using lean principles to manage the business and employee engagement.
- Manage quality, hygiene and cleanliness standards throughout the areas.
- Plan manning levels to cover production plan, holidays and other leave.
- Plan downtime, maintenance, and scheduled testing.
- Initiate and support lean/continuous improvement/cost reduction activities.
What the ideal Assistant Production Manager looks like:
- Strong awareness of GMP and Health, Hygiene & Safety requirements.
- Honours degree in Food Science/Process Engineering or related discipline.
- Excellent communication and team management skills required.
- Familiar with the Ingredients Whey processes – Membranes, Fat separation, Pasteurisation, Evaporation, Spray drying and Packaging.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.