Assistant Production Manager
Assistant Production Manager required for a leading food production company in West Cork. The Assistant Production Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the production floor. Background in food production is preferred with experience leading and managing teams.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Ensuring all jobs are performed to the highest standards
- Ensuring GMP and Safety standards are always adhered to
- Ensure production plans are adhered to
- Responsible for all associated people issues in the department
- Planning and liaising with the Maintenance team and coordinating all maintenance
- Efficient running of the quality system
- Deliver SOP and on-the-job training
- Responsible for the continuous improvement in the production areas which includes the daily board, MIS, TPM, etc.
- Production Planning
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Bachelor’s Degree with some Operations Management / Functional Management experience within a complex high-volume cheese/dairy manufacturing plant
- Strong technical knowledge of sophisticated dairy processing technologies
- Experience of GMP, Hygiene and Health & Safety requirements
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.