Our client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager. They are looking for a passionate and motivated candidate who takes pride in their work. The perfect candidate will be customer focused, reliable, work formally and professionally with excellence, ability to lead a team, organise events and bookings in balance with the administration, budgeting, payroll, and stock control.
About The Role:
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the hotel while on duty.
- Manage guest queries and resolve any potential issues for guests.
- Ensure hotel standards are maintained, in customer service, Health & Safety and control (SOPs)
- Forward planning for large events
- Overseeing special projects which will add benefit to the guest or to the company’s performance.
- Report to the Hotel Manager.
- Parachute into busy departments in the operations – F&B, C&B, Front Office as needed.
About the Person:
- Previous hotel experience at management or supervisor level.
- Ideally relevant third level Hospitality qualifications.
- Strong admin experience
- Previous rostering experience
Staff Benefits Include:
– Company funded Education Programmes
– Discount on Dining options of up to 50%
– Reduction on accommodation for family and friends
– Discount for Spa treatments and products
– Use of Health Clubs
– Staff Dining Facilities
– Staff Parking
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia on 021 4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!