Assistant Accountant / Part Qualified Accountant required with 3 years plus experience either with a background in industry or practice. Galway city.
This role will support the Group and Company Accountants in the production of monthly accounts and the efficient running of the group finance function along with taking responsibility for some key project areas.
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations for various group companies to strict deadlines.
- Assisting in the annual audit process for the various group companies
- Revenue Compliance
- Grant applications and administration
- Assisting with group debtor management
- Creditor reconciliations and Procure Wizard
- Participating in the monitoring of internal controls for the business and strengthening controls where necessary.
- Preparation of a range of other financial reports to assist management in decision making and understanding performance.
- Attendance at and actively participating in weekly finance team meetings.
- Analysis of costs and identifying possible savings.
- Ad hoc queries.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.