My client, a Medical Devices company based in Co. Westmeath are seeking to hire an Assistant Account to join their team on a 12-month contract. Reporting to the Senior Accountant you will be responsible for general ledger related reporting duties for North American entities.
- Assist US GL Team members in preparation of US GAAP accounts and month end close
- Posting of key journals in accordance with month end checklist
- Completion of Balance sheet reconciliations in line with Corporate deadlines
- Facilitate preparation of month end reporting packs and supplementary reports
- Preparation of Intercompany reconciliations
- Interaction with the Transaction Processing group
- Provide information requested by internal and external auditors
- Ad hoc tasks as required to support Finance Function
- Back up for other colleagues where necessary
Experience and Skills:
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Business Degree or Diploma including Accounting
- Previous Experience in a Shared Service Centre
- SAP user level experience
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills with a working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail with good time management skills
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie