An exciting opportunity has opened up with our client in the Financial industry. We are looking for an Asset Manager in Real Estate to join the team based in Shannon, Co. Clare. This position is full-time on a 23-month fixed-term contract.
About the Role:
The purpose of the Asset Manager Real Estate is to support the Portfolio Manager/ Senior Asset Manager and assist in the management of a portfolio of properties and implement asset management strategies to maximize recoveries for commercial real estate under our clients management.
· Asset Management on a variety of target-focused tasks across multiple asset types & strategies in a fast-paced environment. The Asset manager will be required to demonstrate a high level of flexibility & problem-solving ability.
· Implement asset management strategies, as directed by the Portfolio Manager / Senior Asset Manager, to maximise financial return for clients.
· Manage all pre-market activity to achieve minimal delays in getting properties onto the market, through effective and efficient process controls.
· Effectively manage the Mortgage to Rent sales process through efficient process controls ensuring minimal delays for all stakeholders.
· Relationship Management - Manage and direct all key stakeholders such as solicitors, Approved Housing Bodies, receivers, contractors, and agents to pro-actively implement an appropriate asset management strategy, ensuring that the best possible financial return is achieved.
· Analysis & Reporting - Produce accurate and reliable MIS for Portfolio Managers/ Senior Management on Sales and Stock levels at all times.
· Maintain Real Estate management system (PAT) to ensure accurate reporting and adherence to department risk register and audit and compliance requirements.
· Relevant Business and/or Property degree or equivalent qualification is preferred.
· Proven track record of identifying and exceeding targets in a fast-paced and regulated environment.
· Previous commercial portfolio Loan Servicing experience.
· Experience within a property, lending, portfolio management or debt restructuring role.
· Experience in working on cases involving insolvency / liquidation / receivership / examinership.
· Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (Desirable)
· Qualified Financial Adviser (Desirable)
· Influencing/Persuasion & Negotiation skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.