IMMEDIATE HIRES| Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician| Netherlands
Excellent opportunity to relocate to the Netherlands and work in a high-tech company based in Eindhoven in the Netherlands- Do you have a lot of affinity with technology and are you looking for a job where you will have the opportunity to assemble products from pre-assembly to inspection using soldering practices on complex circuit boards?
As an Electro Mechanical Assembly Technician you are responsible for covering printed circuit boards with electronic components. You carry out this on the basis of work instructions or drawings. You ensure that preparations are made and pre-assembly is done, such as cutting, bending and hoeing the products. In addition to the assembly, you are also responsible for part of the quality control. You do this by checking the printed circuit boards made on the basis of a work instruction.
Electro Mechanical Assembly Technician responsibilities:
· Placing print panels by hand using a stuck table
· Placing the printed circuit boards in soldering moulds, applying accessories and recipes
· Checking and repairing the soldering process according to IPC standards
· Perform soldering work and assembling and dismantling printed circuit boards according to work instructions
· Carrying out a final inspection using checklists
Electro Mechanical Assembly Technician requirements:
· Electro/Mechanical Diploma an advantage
· Soldering experience essential
· Previous experience in Laptop/Phone Repair is an advantage
· Experience with reading technical drawings and work instructions
· EU Passport is essential
· Willing to work 2 cycle shift- Monday to Friday
**RELOCATION SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE**- sourcing accommodation, setting up bank accounts, etc.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Tina Cornally.