Do you have experience in Assembly Production? If the answer is yes, then there is an amazing opportunity to join our client's team as a Systems Operator. Our client is a designer and manufacturer of high-reliability electronic motor control solutions. They are certified to the Aerospace Standard AS/EN9100 for manufacturing, design, and aftermarket services. This is a fixed-term contract of 12 months with the possibility of extension/to be made permanent.
Key Responsibilities (Full job description available upon request)
- Perform assembly of sub-assemblies, module-level assembly, top-level assembly of products to specifications.
- Working from formal procedures, assembly checklists, engineering documentation, and drawings.
- Prototype work under engineering direction.
- Using torque tools for assembly of specific fasteners
- Completion of all necessary production-related documentation
The ideal candidate
- Knowledge of IPC7711/IPC7721 and IPC-J Standard and their application (preferred but not essential)
- Proven track record of commitment to both quality and production goals
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive, flexible approach to work
- Relevant experience of assembly functions is preferred
- Goof time management
- Problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
What's in it for you?
- 27 days Annual Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Profit-Sharing Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Monday - Friday
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.