We are working with a Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in Mayo who are looking to hire an experienced Aseptic Manufacturing Technician to support their team for an initial 12 month contract.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Preparing equipment & components to allow for the aseptic filling, stoppering, freeze-drying and capping of Toxin products on the Vial Processing Line.
- Preparing equipment, components to allow for the aseptic filling of products.
- Preparing equipment components to allow the Aseptic Process Simulation (Media fills) across all three aseptic Filling Lines
- Operating high speed equipment, both manual and automated, ensuring full adherence to specifications.
- Running of high-speed aseptic Filling lines – Isolator technology.
- Aseptic assembly of Single Use Aseptic sterile systems.
- Set-up of Sterile Filtration systems – pre & post filter integrity testing
- Complete Visual Inspection on Finished Filled product in multiple configuration; Freeze Dried product and Sterile Syringe.
- Conduct in-process checks on production orders.
- Remain updated on correct procedures by reviewing current and updated SOP's relating to the job and the department.
- Complete and remain current with all required cGMP and safety training.
- Complete all required documentation associated with packaging and filling, on schedule and with proficient accuracy.
The ideal Aseptic Manufacturing Technician would look like:
- 3rd Level qualification in Science or Engineering and / or 3 -5 years aseptic manufacturing experience
- Adhering to GMP cleanroom behavioural procedures at all times.
- Completing all GMP paperwork RFT, in a timely manner and as per GDP, allowing for review / product release.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently & as part of a team to achieve goals and objectives.
- Flexibility on working hours and reasonable overtime as per business needs.
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate across all levels within the organization.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Ryan,