Great opportunity for someone looking to continue their career within sales, do you have a minimum of 3 years experience? Are you happy to work independently growing existing and new business? Then this opportunity could be for you, I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have and cover what you are looking for in your next career move. For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will be doing:
- Technical backup and support to customer’s staff, tiling contractors, architects, building contractors and other specifiers.
- Calling and developing existing retail accounts in your given area
- Developing and calling on retail shops in your given area
- Training of retail staff in product knowledge and application.
- New Product Introductions, demonstrations and presentations.
- Product development through tile retail.
- Assisting in training courses for tiling and flooring contractors.
- Managing and developing multiple brands through multiple retail channels.
- Development of specification for our retail customers
- Monitoring and development of customers business including margin selling.
- Attending exhibitions, trade shows and other marketing events in Ireland.
- Site visits.
- Moisture tests
- Writing Letters and support Documents
- Reporting and route planning, You will work on a structured route plan and do a daily report to the office on activity in the marketplace.
What you need to have for the job:
- 3-4 years’ sales experience.
- Strong PC skills.
- Any industry experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email email@example.com