Video for this job
An incredibly exciting opportunity to work with an accomplished global supermarket group has arisen. This multi-award-winning supermarket group is expanding and are looking to add to their team of talented and driven Area Managers for the Dublin region. My client is dedicated, to be the best supermarket employer in Ireland and are renowned for their training programmes. This is one of those hard to find employers who recognise, acknowledge and reward your hard work and commitment. The pay and benefits are amongst the highest in the sector. As an employer, they will encourage and support you to reach your full potential and progress and develop your career within the company. It really is the case where the more you put in, the more you get back.
About the role:
As part of the Area Management team, you’ll need plenty of energy, great ideas, and a good mix of ambition, character and determination to do well. After all, it’s your personality that sets the tone for your whole store. It’s a rewarding role, and everything that happens within those sliding doors is driven by you and your team. As someone who leads by example, you’ll take control when things get busy. It’s all about building a helpful, respectful and friendly team who can do more for customers with less.
Dublin City and County
Your day to day:
- Encouraging and maintaining excellent store standards at all times, from each area managed.
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by the head office.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time.
- Maximising store profit while controlling costs in line with store managers.
- General Merchandising duties.
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of each of the assigned stores.
What you need:
- Minimum 2.1 results from a Level 8 Bachelor’s Degree
- You will be highly energetic and motivated
- KPI focused and target driven
- You will have a strong work ethic and thrive for success
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Full driving license
- Outstanding customer service skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org