We are looking for Area Managers to join our client's company. Our client is a cleaning service provider and they are looking for Area Managers for their Cork, Kerry, and Midlands regions. Candidates must have a full clean, driver's license and have experience in management. Candidates coming from the cleaning services industry would be advantageous.
1. Staff management and Leadership
- Effective Management of front-line staff at each site.
- Ensure that all staff receive regular support and supervision, performance management and annual appraisals in accordance with KPIs and strategy
- Ensure staff training and learning and development needs are identified, responded to and that learning is promoted.
- Management of the recruitment process for staff to the service.
- Ensure that all performance related issues are dealt with effectively and appropriately
- Oversee that all payroll returns and paperwork are completed accurately and on time
- Develop and sustain a high-quality well motivated team on each site
2. Delivery of Services
- Responsible for the Management, delivery, and development of consistent standards at all client’s sites
- Execute appropriate client Management Plan for each client in accordance with company policy and expectations.
- Ensure that all client sites are staffed appropriately and within agreed contract terms and budgets.
- Proactively engage stakeholders to ensure that on site client’s expectations are met
- Build and develop effective client / stakeholder relationships across multiple levels of the organisation
- On-site key point of contact for Facilities in the client’s premises
- Ensure that all Grosvenor policy and procedures, and statutory guidelines are being fully implemented within your area of responsibility.
- Ensure that quality and best practice are adhered to in all aspects of the work.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety and Company policies are strictly adhered to
4. Organisational Management
- Participate in budget planning and manage approved budgets in line with Grosvenor financial procedures.
- Explore new business opportunities both with existing and potential clients
- Ensure that services are planned, delivered, and evaluated in response to the needs of our people and clients.
- Promote and lead effective communication and engagement with staff, clients, and management.
- Undertake specific regional and organisational projects as required.
Key Candidate Requirements
- Management / Cleaning Management experience preferred
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Experience leading teams
- Experience managing budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer service delivery and a proven track record on delivering excellent standards
- Capable of working on own initiative and unsupervised
- Strong knowledge of computer-based systems (Microsoft Word, Excel etc)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.